Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My New Kicks

A marvelous package arrived in the mail today from Portland, Oregon from our friends Jen and Cara and their daughter Katherine. In it were these little miniature Vans, which actually fit perfectly right now so they will be perfect for our Fourth of July weekend.

We had our first "sick" baby visit to the pediatrician this week. Vake has a rash on his face that was getting worse and not better. I called the doctor's nurse yesterday and they recommended one course of action but when Vake woke up today his face was not better, but worse. I was glad I brought him in because the diagnosis wound up being different from what we originally thought.

Vake weighed 22.02 pounds and was 27" long. I've just looked at the height/weight chart and he is well off the chart for both. I am trying to take it easy that his weight is so much off the chart because his height is also now well off the chart. Yikes, he's a big baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment