Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We Are Family!

Our friend, Jay White, gave us the fantastic gift of a family portrait- for those of you who know our house, I've got this dream of having the back hallway totally filled with black and white pictures- I've done most of one wall but haven't started underneath the banister. I think the temptation with the first child is to totally fill all the walls in his first couple of months of life- thus leaving you with no wall space for the first t-ball picture, etc...
Anyway, I think this picture of me is ok, but not great- but WHAT A GREAT EXPRESSION from little V! I mean, he is just hamming it up for the camera- so cute!

1 comment:

  1. That little boy is too cute for words! I just want to pinch those little cheeks. Good call on B&W...it brings such character and dimension.

    ReplyDelete