Tuesday, July 28, 2009

6 Months Doctor's Appointment

This morning, Vake and I went (in his newly installed big boy car seat, thank you very much Daddy) to see Dr. Soltys.

Vake was an all-star. He is in the 95th percentile for height and (ahem) considerably above the 95th percentile for head circumference and weight. Eric is salivating over all the football games that little V will play and I am starting to mourn the death of his professional figure skating career.

Seriously, though, Dr. Soltys said that she thinks it is unlikely that Vake will deviate towards the mean- it is more likely that he is always going to be a pretty large person.

We finished off the fun of the morning with a round of shots (poor V...) and then I took him to see his good buddy Taren and I went to work.

Eric's away for the rest of the week but will be home on Friday- I am just gutting it out until September when we finally go on vacation.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how you do it w Eric away so much. Last night Bob was gone- first time I've had to do it on my own- and whew! that was not easy!

    ReplyDelete