Saturday, July 18, 2009

Our Visit to The Little Gym

Eric got home from Seattle late Thursday night and worked all day Friday. I am so glad that he's home because the next couple of weeks are going to be pretty brutal for Eric in terms of travel.

I've been interested in getting Vake started in some kind of activity class so Eric and I took him to a class at The Little Gym today. It was a good class: I just think Vake's still a little young for it. He liked it a lot but it was difficult to tell if he liked it more or less than he likes playing in the Exersaucer, which is our favorite price of free.99. Daddy held up like a trooper but the music (all of which contained references to The Little Gym) made him a little crazy- see below!


I was surprised that Vake wasn't more into riding on the parachute. He thought it was ok but I was expecting him to be a much bigger fan of it than he was.


He did do a lot of exercises- here he and Eric are doing bicycle legs.

As those of you who know Vake know, he LOVES to stand, so you can imagine how thrilling a red bar to help him stand was- this may have been his favorite part!






No comments:

Post a Comment