Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sitting and Seersucker

I was leaving the jail after interviewing some clients this week when I checked my messages. There was a message from Taren to call- I of course assumed that something was the matter but when I called, Taren told me that Vake had been sitting up all day!

This weekend, he's been sitting up to play with his toys for ten or fifteen minutes at a stretch. It is so hard to believe that my little baby is now able to sit independently- where did the time go???

I snapped a picture of him sitting by himself on the counter- he's so surprised and inquisitive in this picture.

And coincidentally, both Eric and Vake were dressed in red seersucker this afternoon- it is the perfect summertime fabric! This sweet little outfit was a gift from my little sister in my sorority, Courtney. Courtney grew up in Baltimore, hence the seersucker with the Maryland crab!



No comments:

Post a Comment