Friday, July 3, 2009

Mommy's Little Alligator

This is one of my favorite outfits for little V. Mom and I got it at the Animal Crackers half off sale. It is hard to believe that I DON'T have a ton of clothes stocked up for fall but Vake is so big that most of what I thought he would wear between September and December he actually wore between April and May. I do think that this is super cute- sorry the picture isn't very good.


Vake's making big strides: he's getting interested in toys and really working on holding things that he likes in his little hands. My new obsession is (don't laugh) the Martha Stewart craft line at Walmart, so today while I was there I picked up this toy. It is a little glowworm/butterfly that makes different noises when you move it. Vake thinks it is possibly the coolest thing in the universe right now.




I've got a long post about the change in the bedtime ritual but the pics I took are currently stuck on E's camera, which is out of juice. I'll try to post them before we go to Shrinemont for the bluegrass festival tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment