Sunday, July 12, 2009

More Amazing Family Pictures

So tonight when I checked my email I had such a huge treat in store- the color pictures that were taken of us had been emailed to me!!!! What fun.

I love the expression on E and V's faces- and could two people look more alike than the two of them? It is almost enough to make you forget the gigantic and fabulous root action I've got going on- this had to have been before I got "touched up" although I've got to admit I just cannot remember.




And this picture is so sweet- the two of them are doing one of Vake's favorite activities- and I love how the picture is so crisp and clear- I am finally starting to understand why a better camera actually makes a difference.


This one's definitely not as good of Eric- I think his eyes are mostly closed, but I think you'd be hard pressed to find a sweeter picture of my little munchkin.






No comments:

Post a Comment