Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rice Cereal!!

I had a pretty miserable day today. I had a tough morning with clients in my office, followed up by losing the expert fees I had gotten on a Commonwealth's Motion to Reconsider. On my way out of the office, I got a telephone call from the AAMCO that they actually cannot fix my car.

I needed for something to go right. When I got home, I ate a pretzel and Vake grabbed it and put it in his mouth, so I said to Taren that the time was right to try a little rice cereal.

The first bite. He's not so sure about this.

But it could be worse.


His tongue doesn't exactly know how to work around this- I flipped the spoon over a couple of times to get the cereal into his mouth.

In the end, I think there was more cereal on him than in him but we will keep plugging away at it!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Just discovered your blog from your comment on mine-- Love it!!! Vake is such a cutie!! Great blog! Would be so fun to get Vake and clay together- hopefully we can catch up w you soon!

    ReplyDelete