Saturday, June 27, 2009

Seattle Friends' Style: Part III: Big Game Hunter

Taren's been putting off dressing Vake up in his camo from Uncle Brad. Uncle Brad and his wife Cindy and their daughters Emily and Mary are some of my favorite people. Brad is Eric's good friend from law school, and Cindy is one of the nicest people you are likely to meet. Plus, she's a nurse and an amazing Mom...she's the person who remembers to bring the cheese sticks on a hike, whereas I am the person who is hunting for the Diet Coke machine. But I digress.

Anyway, Brad gave V some camo gear when we were in Seattle. Taren had been dressing Vake in and taking pics of all the clothes/toys we got in Seattle so I could post them, but had been putting off the camo shot. And Taren teases me as much as anyone about the fact I am dressing little V in "girls'" clothes...

So this morning, it was super quiet in Vake's room. Eric woke up and asked me if the baby should still be asleep and I went down to check on him. Lo and behold, my little baby had gotten out of his crib, dressed himself and gone big game hunting. By the time I found him, he already had the hide/pelt of a blue animal and he was so pleased that he was sitting on it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment