Monday, June 22, 2009

Domingo: Professional Wrestler?

I think that there's no longer any question that I am officially an old person. In one short year, I've gone from being the person who never takes pictures of anything to the person who wishes she had both a videocamera and a fancier still camera to capture every possible event on film.

I would take a picture of every bath that Vake ever took and post them all on the blog if I didn't think it would totally bore all of you.

So it should come as no surprise (although it probably should, given the recent nature of this change) that I am finding myself taking pictures and video of Domingo for Anne during the week that he is here with Dennis and she is packing up in Florida.

And what does tonight's video hold? Well, little D loves horsing around with the two big yellow dogs. Judge's patience for it is pretty limited. After about five minutes, he rapidly turns into the Red Swingline Stapler guy from Office Space and sort of runs away.

Stilly on the other hand, will let little D play with her the cows come in...see below.

No comments:

Post a Comment