Sunday, June 7, 2009

Enough with the Technology, Already...

So in case it is not totally obvious, I am one of the least technologically savvy people you are likely to meet- in fact, this blog is a huge step outside of my comfort zone (and I STILL cannot figure out how to get a Flickr slideshow to run in the gadget portion, darnit...). That said, I really want to make sure that all of Eric's family and friends get to see this little person get more and more of a personality.

Since I've figured out how to use the movie part of my camera, I wanted to send out a link to Vake talking. It is not as good as yesterday's spinning, but oh well. It is mostly not as good because the light is behind him, but it doesn't help that Daddy from offstage is the Deus Ex Machina with the burp cloth and the comments about drool.

No comments:

Post a Comment