Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My New Overalls

Today Vake is definitely wearing a "little boy" outfit- his first set of overalls. I understand that big Vake was a huge overalls fan- and speaking of which, if any of the Sampson relations can send me a picture of what the West Lane (?) Plumbing Overalls looked like, I think little Vake may be getting a pair that look like the ones that great-Granddaddy had...


Here's Vake with his Uncle Dennis!

And here he is practicing a figure skating move...

Once he and Dennis were finished with their doubles skating routine, Vake and I went outside and looked at the cars driving by and played on the new bench that Aunt Andrea and Uncle Rob gave us.

My little drool monster may be getting pretty close to getting his first tooth- the drool production has increased dramatically, something I didn't think was possible.



And who was staring at us through the window? That's right. Domingo and Stilly, his BFF.







No comments:

Post a Comment