Sunday, May 10, 2009

What a fun day

So I haven't had a lot of experience on the receiving end of Mother's Day. All in all, though, the day was pretty excellent. Vake woke up in a fantastic mood. Then, he and I took a walk through Carytown and people kept on saying "Happy Mother's Day" to me, which was pretty incredible.

Then, I got the best present from Eric- he didn't work this afternoon and we took Vake to the Museum District Mother's Day House Tour. As cheesy as I know it sounds, getting some quality time with both of them in the gorgeous weather that we are having was really all I could have asked for for Mother's Day.

And as if that wasn't enough, we had dinner with Chuck, Julie and Neil- burgers on the grill and delicious desserts with good friends! What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment