Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Vake's MD appointment and GOOD NEWS!!!

Vake had his 3/4 month appointment with Dr. Thorpe today. He got 4 (I think- I didn't have the guts to watch) inoculations (is that how you spell it? Cannot remember and blogger doesn't have spellcheck unfortunately.

Basically Vake is doing really well. He's a little behind on the whole rolling over program but that's not surprising given that there's so much to roll right now! He was in the 90th percentile for head circumference, the 95th for height and still off the charts for weight. It continues to surprise me to hear that I have given birth to a child who tops the height charts. I mean, really?

Anyway, we were sitting in the waiting room and this sweet mother who was there with her teenager was talking to us- and she said, and I quote, "Wow, doesn't he look just like his Daddy?"

Hmmm.

So the good news is that I had to ask the Judge in one of my cases for an order undoing her original order and putting another one in its place- and she granted it. Thank GOODNESS. I had been losing sleep about this and I am so relieved.

I am starting to get psyched up for our trip to Seattle. If Eric has to work on Friday, I am going to the Nordstrom Rack. Even if he is working, I may still try to go there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment