Saturday, May 23, 2009

Busy Saturday

Vake, Eric and I had a very busy Saturday- we are getting ready for our cookout next weekend. We've been involved in a series of cleanup projects. We are also getting geared up to have Dennis and Domingo come and stay with us, which meant a cleanout of the guest room too.

Vake's gaining skills by leaps and bounds- here are a few snaps of him holding onto a toy- when he plays on his back on the play mat, he's constantly reaching and grabbing now.


We also opened a package that arrived from Eric's good friend Craig's parents- such a sweet, thoughtful gift of needlepointed pillows and a sweet little rabbit. Vake and I LOVE both but especially the pillows! So thoughtful- and I have to say that I still have needlepoint pillow projects from before I had Vake (ahem!) so I cannot believe how quickly she did these!





Last but certainly not least, E installed the swing in the Japanese maple in the backyard and Vake had his first swinging experience. I think he liked it. These pictures show it all!




















No comments:

Post a Comment