Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers and Mobiles!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MARY SABRA AND SUE!!!

I've got a whole new appreciation for mothers this year. I've always been pretty fortunate- Mary Sabra Gillespie Monroe wins the award for All-time Best Mother Ever in Category of Mother to High Energy Daughters! Anyone who knows Mary Sabra knows that she has basically devoted her life to Anne and me. She's been so encouraging and supportive in every category for both of us. And now she's having the time of her life with little V.

And Eric's equally lucky to have Sue. The two of them are law peas in a pod. As Jerry and Brook can attest, the two of them could be locked in a room for 24 hours and they wouldn't run out of cases to talk about to each other. This is a picture that was taken during Sue and Jerry's whirlwind trip to Richmond- we are looking forward to having them back once Sue gets her practice closed out for good in June.

As I've mentioned before, Vake loves his mobile. This morning, I put him down in his crib while I folded his laundry when he woke up at 6:15 and I think he entertained himself for about a half an hour while I folded. He really was concentrating- the fun has risen to a whole new level because now the fan is blowing in his room and the pieces really move around pretty quickly.

Vake usually wakes up in a pretty good mood but I think the picture below really illustrates how happy he was about the mobile!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment