Thursday, May 14, 2009

No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn

My own little Beastie Boy was rocking it out last night. I woke up about 3 am and at about that same time, Vake woke up and sang, fussed, "talked" and cried in his own crib on and off until about 4 or so. I have to say, there is something uniquely horrible about the cry-it-out method because in our case, Eric's got to work really hard and be really rested, so I just turn off the sound on the monitor and watch the red lights come and go. If I listen out of the corner of my ear, I can hear the soundtrack that accompanies the red lights and sometimes it is not pretty.

But he eventually went back to sleep. And woke up this morning in a great mood.

I snapped these pictures of him wearing pajamas that Stacy gave him. He looks exactly like Eric in these to me.
Which is understandable because Eric is his father. But come on. I am the one watching the lights on the monitor at 3:47 in the morning. It would be ok if he looked like me even a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment