Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Uncle Dennis, Bright Shiny Lights and Yet Another Reason Why Taren's Terrific

So Vake, Eric, Mary Sabra and I want to send a big "we're thinking about you" to Vake's Uncle Dennis. A week from today, Dennis will take his exam to become a licensed clinical social worker. He's completed all the requirements and just needs to take this test. For those of you who don't know Dennis, he's the most laid-back, patient person who gets along really well with everyone in our extremely high-energy family. We are super-psyched to have Dennis (and the new puppy Domingo) up with us in June. GO DENNIS.


So as I have posted before, I think, most days I get home from work as the V is winding down from his day. There's basically time to give him a bath, feed him and read some stories and cuddle as I get him ready for bed. There's a fussiness quotient in play too- he' s pretty tired. But he's never too tired to look at lights- here he is about to fall backwards out of my arms staring at the kitchen lights.

Last but certainly not least, I wanted you to see why I am such a huge Taren fan. So today, I come home from work and Vake has a Mother's Day present for me- I've attached a picture of it below- such a thoughtful thing to do! She called Mom for help and planned the whole thing!





No comments:

Post a Comment