Friday, October 9, 2009

To Lynchburg and Beyond, My Pumpkin

My little V, Grandmary and I took a trip to Lynchburg this afternoon. As usual, the little pumpkin was a complete trooper. He took good naps both directions!

We got there only to find out that Sentara has now banned everyone under the age of 18 because of H1N1. So we waited outside and talked to the social worker who let us know what window we could bring little V to so that Louise could see him.

So what's funny is that the window sill was probably 6-7 feet off the ground, so Mom and I took a bench out of the lobby, dragged it under the windowsill, and then I scrambled up onto the windowsill all Mission Impossible/McGyver style, then Mom handed little V up to me and we stood in the windowsill. It was fantastic. Eric would have been horrified.


I have to say, I don't have an accurate perspective on this, but could this little pumpkin be any cuter?









No comments:

Post a Comment