Monday, October 12, 2009

Nana and It's Gettin' Cold in Here, so PUT ON all your clothes (with apologies to Nelly)

Mary Sabra and I cannot be the only ones who see the resemblance between Stilly and Nana from Peter Pan, can we? I mean, at first, I thought Stilly's desire to be with Vake constantly was only because of the possibility that a snack might be in the offing, but Stilly just wants to be around even when there are no food products to be found.

I am so happy for little V that he's got such a good buddy.



In other news, it is finally sweater weather in Richmond, and my little polar bear was rockin' his family pride today. Go ahead little Bear Cub!

He does look vaguely horrified by the sweater. Which is ironic given some of the outfits that I've dressed him in since he was born.





No comments:

Post a Comment