Monday, October 26, 2009

Baltimore and Back.

This weekend, V and I drove with Anne to Baltimore to see Anne and Dennis' new house. Long-suffering Eric had to drive up by himself on Saturday.

Can you believe how cute their street is? There's a beautiful Catholic Church on the next block and their house is in the center of the image (the door is the white one near the dead center of this picture). Eric actually took off the storm door, so the door's not white any more, but you get the idea...

This house TOTALLY reminds me of my Philadelphia house- just with one less story. It is uncanny, even the smells are evocative for me- I think that many of the building materials must have been the same. On Saturday morning, we worked on pulling up flooring. There's hardwood in the front bedroom. We did a ton of demo and are FINALLY starting to get there! YAY!

And speaking of getting there, back at the ranch, we are still working on crawling...


No comments:

Post a Comment