Thursday, October 29, 2009

No no no, my little Army crawler

My little Army crawler has had a tough couple of days- he was sick last night and Eric and I stupidly thought he was probably ok- shortly after I fed him dinner again tonight though he got sick again- and of course he's so cheerful and happy that he's throwing up and laughing...seriously.


But once we were finally cleaned up again and in pajamas, there was no stopping my little army crawler.




But before I realized what was going on, he and I sat down for dinner. He seems to be catching on to the idea that he can use his body to communicate his feelings- he's starting to get the hang of head shaking. I am certain that he doesn't mean no when he does it, but how funny is this little pumpking shaking his head, "No."



No comments:

Post a Comment