Monday, October 12, 2009

Please Look After This Eight-Month Old Pumpkin, Thank You.

So we made our eight month visit to Jacques Penne. Little Pumpkin was in a fantastic mood and we got some great Halloween shots! I cannot believe that my little baby is really almost a toddler- it is all happening too fast.

Vake loves to be photographed- he's just like his mama!

Oh HEY there- how did you get so high?

Look at me- I am standing up with just a little help from Mama. And while you are checking me out, did you notice my fantastic Halloween smocked outfit. Mom got it for me on Ebay. She keeps on telling Daddy how much money she is saving him. I wonder why he looks a little like he's not feeling good when she is saving money?
This picture is so that everyone can see how much I've grown since last month- it is pretty amazing.
And now we've got out the props. What in the world is this thing?


I don't know, but I think I like it.

I actually KNOW I like it.


Why yes, I actually DID carve it myself. Thanks for noticing.









No comments:

Post a Comment