Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Rhino and New Blog Friends

Oh hello there. Mommy's got me dressed in another sweater because it is a chilly 55 degrees here in Richmond. She's very concerned that I will catch a chill. She and I sat together in her office this morning, and I first tried to eat some of the fluff from the stuffed animal that Rocky played with the last time he was here.

It is not as yummy as you might think.

I am getting really good at reaching and grabbing for things that I want. Here I am trying to reach a toy that is just a little bit too far away.


Finally, I'd like to show all you people my teeth! Occasionally, I will tilt my head back to show you my top teeth too but that is a little bit more unusual. But check out my chompers on the bottom. Love it. Love it.


And I've just heard the news that my friend-to-be Ollie now has a blog. The link is http://www.zachandollie.blogspot.com/ YAY. Mommy keeps telling me that I am going to go to school with Ollie. HOW FUN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment