Friday, October 21, 2011

Ugh. Pregnancy Insomnia

It is 4:05 am and I am wide awake- and have been for about an hour- started out at about 2:45 when I woke up STARVING. I stayed in bed just staring at the clock for about 45 minutes then conceded defeat and came downstairs where I ate not one but two honeycrisp apples.

Now the hunger appears to have subsided in favor of a sick sick too-many-apples feeling. So much for my attempts at weight control.

Ugh.

And of course, the cross-examination questions that I need to ask the expert in my big jury trial next week are looping in my head. Double ugh.

Without further ado, I present to you the light fixture for baby Gil's room- how much do you love it? If you do not love it, please fake that you love it.





1 comment:

  1. That is a good looking room. I should have you help decorate my home as my remodel gets finished.
    BIM

    ReplyDelete