Friday, October 21, 2011

Making the Thomas Costume

So making the Halloween costume is something I think I can do (I hope!). I'm still using that picture from the internet- Taren went out and bought paint for Vake and me today so Vake and I painted for awhile after work today. There's nothing like a craft project after a hard day figuring out exactly how I'm going to tee up a case to a jury.

Please forgive the HORRIBLE pics of me. I am cruising into the last nine weeks of being preggos and I just look GODAWFUL. As Eric was taking these pictures, he kept on saying, "Yep, that one's not good. That one's terrible, that one's not good." And he's right.

But the good news is it is almost over.



Here we are hard at work painting the boxes blue. Once they are totally blue, then we'll add other stuff to them.








Mama, are we making my Halloween costume?











No comments:

Post a Comment