Saturday, October 15, 2011

Progress: Baby Gil's Room

We're getting there- last weekend, Eric worked like a dog and moved the dresser/changing table into Gil's room. We got all the stuff cleared out and put away. I found a chair for $45 at an estate sale (I am kicking myself because I forgot to take pics of it before I sent it away to be recovered).

Gil's got the big comfy chair in his room now- and an empty bookcase- I need to move the true baby books into this room.

Here's the first of two views from the door.
And here's a shot of both windows.



Looking into Vake's room.



And as you can see, Vake got a big boy dresser and we took down the shelves that had been above the changing table. I don't think they're going back up in Gil's room- I wasn't all that impressed by how sturdy they wound up being.



Tomorrow, I'll show you the light fixture and the rug that I am thinking of for baby Gil's room!

No comments:

Post a Comment