Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Getting Started on Christmas and More Baptism Pics

So I got the letter from St. Mary's scheduling the c-section for December 29! Yippee. Dr. Hirata and I talked about it at the last appointment and it is such a relief that I will only go one day beyond the due date.

Depending on the size of this baby, she said she would not be at all opposed to letting us try to do a VBAC- we'll see how it goes- I think it's pretty telling that the hospital is planning for the c-section. You just never know.

Anyway, I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel and I realized today when I was checking facebook and my favorite consignment shop over off of Lakeside, Kids Grow!, had a train table for $50- and the roundhouse/firehouse and a HUGE set of trains for $70. Christmas for Vake Martin, check!

If you live in Richmond, swing by there or friend them on facebook- the woman who runs the place is seriously precious and she's great about learning what you like and calling you when it comes into the store.

Isn'[t that a great looking family- and you cannot even tell that Anne had a baby! It's impressive.


And here is a pic of Mary Frances with her cousins- you notice that Vake wasted no time in fitting himself in with Aunt Anne in the pic. Good times, good times.








No comments:

Post a Comment