Sunday, October 9, 2011

Birthday Touch-A-Truck

Hey there- Vake and I've been basically grounded- he woke up today feeling crummy and running a fever- he's been really quiet and not himself all day. I ran out to teach Sunday School and Mom watched him.

Eric's at the Seahawks game today- so fun. I texted him with a reminder that some sort of present would be welcome after the day Vake and I have had. Ahem.

But back to our birthday celebration last week- we woke up on Saturday and Eric asked me what I wanted to do- I really wanted to take Vake to the Touch-a-Truck at RIR. And it did not disappoint at all- and Vake loved it- there was so much to see- it was actually pretty crowded- and there were lines for all the heavy equipment.
Vake loved the helicopter.



And some sweet old man let him have a long turn driving his bigrig.











And Vake thought that all the heavy equipment was just great.































Eric and I thought that he would be more excited about getting to stand in the bucket, but he was pretty unimpressed.




And after that, we got Chipotle for lunch!!!!! Yum!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment