Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Activities

We've all got a nasty cough around here- and I've got the added fun of mixing mine with a third-trimester case of heartburn- it's funny- I DEFINITELY had it last time too but had forgotten what a horrible feeling it is. This time, I thought I was such a rockstar because I hadn't gotten it yet, and earlier this week, it was back. All I could say is "Hello, not-so-friendly-friend. I thought I had you beaten." Oh well.

Anyhow, what with the sickness and the antacids (doesn't that word even sound like old people) I am behind on housework but thank God Eric was home this weekend- he did so much, like putting my car back together. We've decided that we're going to try to squeeze the last few dying breaths out of the Audi but will then replace it with the Subaru Outback. I was still thinking Volvo until last week when my co-worker got hit with a $1200 bill at her Volvo's 60k mile checkup.

Mom and I picked out Thanksgiving outfits for MF and Vake.
http://www.etsy.com/listing/83569276/reversible-monogrammed-thanksgiving

I think they're pretty darn cute.

So anyway, we got up pretty late (Vake slept 'til about 8:15- pretty unusual) and there was no earthly way we were going to make it to church so he and I just went to Sunday School- he's doing better now. It is a big class- with children between him and 5 years old and it must be hard to have your mother be the Sunday School teacher. Then I worked on the auction packages for the Children's Museum auction.

I've got a big jury trial set to go on November 1- it's going to be all hands on deck until I get that behind me!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good call on the Subaru instead of the Volvo! I love how it drives, but for the last three years I have had several major repair bills on my 2003 XC. I've been told that the more recent models are even more unreliable.

    I hope everyone is doing well,
    BIM

    ReplyDelete