Thursday, September 23, 2010

Weight Watchers Wednesday (actually Thursday)

Ok. So only lost 1/2 pound this week- will chalk it up to being sick and hurt (thus not exercising) and going out for birthdays, etc. Setting up the goal for lost of 2 pounds.

But, as Anne Monroe reminded me, at least it wasn't 1/2 pound in the wrong direction. And although I want to pick up speed, at least I am doing it in the right direction.

For those of you who are following along, I'm going to pretrack this week- in an attempt to eat my WW points correctly I am really going to work at planning at the beginning of the day what I am going to eat and then trying to stick to the plan supercarefully.

We are making progress- I've got my water consumption way up and my Diet Coke consumption down to two a day. And no alcohol. I'll check back in with you next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment