Tuesday, September 21, 2010

New Chair and Uncle Neil's Birthday

I've been hard at work uploading pictures of our vacation- I've almost got them organized. But is this post about vacay? Absolutely not!!!!! (I promise I'll be organized one day...)

So this is the little rocking chair that Eric had when he was little- he brought it from Seattle and it has been sitting around waiting to be reglued. The happy day has arrived- and Vake's in heaven- a chair his size!!!!


Here's the detail across the top.


Could a child look any more like his father? Really?


And yesterday we celebrated the birthday of someone very special- Uncle Neil. We got all dressed up and went to see Uncle Neil's parents- look at my big boy- now in the largest size smocked rompers I can find.
















No comments:

Post a Comment