Friday, February 5, 2010

It's almost that time of year again...

In less than two weeks, Eric and I will celebrate our second anniversary and in less than a week, Vake's turning one! What a fun series of celebrations we are having!

And, this week, I swapped emails back and forth with the cute cute woman who was our wedding planner on Orcas. I love what she did for us and how the wedding was totally Eric and me, but with an attention to detail that I never could have had from 4,000 miles away. I love that she "got" both of us (probably due to the fact that she is a New Yorker living the Pacific NW).

If you have time, check out her blog...http://patinafloral.typepad.com/

1 comment:

  1. You do me honor. Reading your words I am reminded of how incredibly fun you are. What lucky men Vake and Eric are. Many thanks. Happy almost AnniversaryBirthday...bon anniversaire (the french have it going on!)

    ReplyDelete