Monday, February 15, 2010

Crazy Weekend.

Seriously.

Punctuated by moving all of Louise's stuff into Westminster Canterbury (Alison); car problems again! (Alison); Mardi Gras luncheon prep (Eric); Romeo and Juliet tickets with our neighbors (Alison and Eric); Sunday School (Alison); Mardi Gras brunch (Eric, Alison and Vake) and moving Louise in (Eric, Alison and Vake).

And then one lost cell phone. (Alison)

Seriously.

We'll have pics of V playing with his new toys from his birthday up hopefully tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. Crazy weekend, Alison? I feel your pain. I am currently trying to prepare my dissertation defense; pack for a cross country move; sell a house; fix my house so that I CAN sell it (!); and turn the a whopping 40 years this week.

    That's crazy!

    BIM

    ReplyDelete