Friday, January 22, 2010

Thinking about Millie and Busy Busy Busy

We just got the sad news today from Eric's family that his Granny, Millie, fell and broke her pelvis. The good news is that she seems to be resting comfortably at a higher care facility. We are definitely keeping our fingers crossed for a speedy and safe recovery.

The even better news is that E and I are going to try to push up our visit to see her to sometime this early Spring. E has to argue a motion for summary judgment in Seattle (don't know when yet- that is up to a federal judge) but we are thinking now that maybe we'll all fly to Seattle together and then drive down and fly back out (maybe out of Portland)...

My little man cut through on another lower tooth today. He is just busy busy busy all the time. As you can see from the video below, there's always a drawer to be opened or a cabinet to be opened and shut.

And in case it is not totally obvious, I am completely in love with my Flip. I still owe about a million thank you notes but Brook, you could not have picked a better gift- I only wish I didn't have to post all the videos to Blogger because I think the image quality is about a million times better on my computer- something about it being HD makes the pictures really crisp that I think gets lost with the blog program that I use (which is sadly about the only thing I am likely to ever be able to figure out...)

No comments:

Post a Comment