Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sorting, Why Taren's Awesome and Mommy Guilt


So today, Taren, Vake and Huff spent more time at the Children's Museum- a place I cannot recommend enough. If you live in Richmond and have a crawler, they just opened (ok, last year) the Little Farm which has amazing activities for children. I am so glad Taren has a place where she can go with them to get a change of scenery. Today, Vake sorted all the red peppers into one bin. So fun.

Which brings me to another Taren shoutout- she often takes pictures of what the pumpkin is doing. There are a lot of things Taren is good at- she's really loving- and it is so special to me that I have some sense of what he's up to during the day.

And that sort of points up the larger question- Taren's so good and so patient with both boys for TEN hours every day- I don't know if I could do what she does as well as she does it. Aargh. I'd like to think that I would be but it just amazes me that she's so able to be present with them during her work hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment