Thursday, December 24, 2009

My First Christmas - Part I

DaDa is filling in as guest blogger to help me to tell you about the first part of my Christmas Eve Day. (DaDa is my first word - I used to say it about everything, now I use it to talk about DaDa.)
Left Bank Granny sent me a nice story about the snow and travel plans getting ruined. It had pictures and everything. I'm hoping this blog will tell her the rest of the story of this Christmas.

When I got up today I was in my Santa Pajamas.




I looked at our Chrismas tree. Momma and DaDa did a good job decorating it - it doesn't look nearly as Charlie Brown-ish as it did in the store where it was only one of three left.




It even had a special ornament that Momma and DaDa got for me. My first ornament.



Then I took a tour of the house - I'm getting pretty good at crawling fast. I looked at all the neat Chistmas cards people sent us. I even pulled a few down.



DaDa was cooking in the kitchen. He made Makia Leipa, a traditional Finnish bread. Yum!





Then Stilly helped me get a gingerbread boy off of the counter.



It was delicious.






I shared some with Stilly.






Then I got tired. It was time for my nap.






I'm sad that I'm going to miss all of my Sampson relatives this year, but DaDa says we can go this summer to get away from the oppressive Richmond heat, so we've got that going for us.


More updates later from my first Christmas Ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment