Wednesday, December 23, 2009



Everyone's heard the one about the man who complains about his dishwasher. I think the punchline is along the lines of telling her to get back to work in the kitchen. Fortunately for the Martins, our dishwasher is extremely enthusiastic!

Here's a video of the little helpful helper himself- of course, I need to apologize for being a moron and flipping the camera vertically instead of horizontally. (Neil got his sister a Flip- one of the little portable video cameras- if it works half decently I am going to try to talk Eric Martin into one). At the end, when I am talking to him, he's pretty conversational. Even though he's obviously talking in crazy Vakey speech, he's got some information that he wants us all to have.



I promise that I will get some holiday decorations pictures posted soon- E spent all day today baking and cooking so I will try to snap some pics of his shortbread, braided bread and gingerbread people.

No comments:

Post a Comment