Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pray for us!

Starting tomorrow, Taren will begin her 3.5 weeks off!  Good for her.  She is going to Italy to take her last coursework in her master's program before she begins the clinical work.

For those who are playing along at home, we've had Taren for 4.5 magical years.  She is truly our Nanny Poppins.  She has done such a good job with all four boys!  She has singlehandly raised these children.  I've tricked myself into thinking she would just come and volunteer her free time with my boys.  Which is obviously not true.

But next week will be a horse of a different color.  I am taking the whole week off and am going to just do the best I can to take care of all four boys.  I've got big ambitions that involve getting a lot of mulch in the front yard, but honestly, we'll be doing well if everyone just makes it through the experience alive!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment