Thursday, May 9, 2013

Just the Stats...

...back from a short blog break....here we are!

I took Gil to the pediatrician yesterday- he's the 85% for both height and weight and has a ginormous head- still off the charts!  Wheeee!!!!!  It is so funny that he seems so small to me- Vake was such a little chunker at the same age that there's no comparison.

He's doing great- toddling all over the place with his sweet little baby glasses- my little angel.

He's not saying as many words as Vake was saying at this stage of the game but I am sure he'll catch up soon- it is very obvious that he understands everything that's going on!  He's hilarious- his new favorite game is to throw a ball and then to chase after it.

I've been busy at work but just settled a couple of nasty cases so I've got a little bit more free time all of a sudden! 

No comments:

Post a Comment