Thursday, May 23, 2013

First Baptist Preschool: End of the year: Unbelievable

What a treat this year has been.  Miss Rosemary and Miss Jessica have just been such a blessing: so patient and kind to my "energetic" little boy- and he is so big and so grown now.  Here he is with his class on the last day of school.  He is wearing his "sunshirt" from his beloved Taren.

Am I the only one who thinks that Miss Rosemary looks happier than everyone?

 And tell me that these boys do not look like extras from the movie "The Hangover."  At any moment, expect Vake to give the "Wolfpack Speech" just like Alan. 




"How about that ride in, I guess that why they call it Sin City... ha ha. You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself, as a one man wolf pack. Though when my sister brought Doug home I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there was two of us in the wolf pack, I was alone first in the pack and then Doug joined later. And six months ago when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought "wait a second could it be?" and now I know for sure I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!"

No comments:

Post a Comment