Sunday, January 27, 2013

Grandmary

Most of the people who read this know my mom, who might just be the closest thing any of us will ever know to a saint walking the earth. She is so amazing and patient. And the number one member of her fan club is vake. He is so confident that she can solve any problem.


Tonight, we lost a train and he begged me to call her. "I know who can find it. Grandmary." For the record, I tracked I down but neveryoumind.

Funny story. Today we were all in church. Gil has failed out of nursery and candidly, I like having the baby with us. Vake was sitting with beloved grandmary until the offertory. I gave Vake his quarter to put in the plate. He put it in the plate, and about 25 seconds later he took off down the aisle after the ushers. Wheeeeeee!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment