Monday, January 7, 2013

 What a day we had on December 29, 2012!  Gil woke up and sat politely in his crib and finally asked to get up about 8 o'clock.
 These pictures capture the sweet sleepiness of this little monster-bear.  I wish I could have gotten some with the eyes open.

 Mary Frances had spent the night, so I got both of them awake and dressed and they played together in Gil's room for a little whie.

 And then we had a brunch!  We held it to just the godparents for both boys- we were SO bummed out that Aunt Courtney could not be with us.  She was completely missed!!!!!!

 And the only non-godparents in attendance were our number one babysitters, Emma and Flora.


 And then we had our cupcake.  And I got completely covered in baby frosting.





 Naturally, Vake wanted to be in on the action- he did surprisingly well for it NOT being his birthday!


Happy birthday sweet Gil!  I am so glad you are a part of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment