Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas 2012

 Yippee!!!  I've finally figured out (by using GoogleChrome) how to load multiple pictures to the blog using blogger as opposed to uploading them 5 at a time!!!!!  It is the little things, people!

We had a great Christmas.  I think that this is the last year that Vake will sleep til a normal time.  This year, he got up, and called out to us, saying, "I don't think Santa came."  So he came and got in bed with us and it took us about 15 minutes to convince him to come downstairs and see what Santa brought.

 And sweet little Gil is always along for the ride.
 Tell me this is not the sweetest, sweetest child.
 "Alright people, this is truly ridiculous."
 "Ok, I am just going to go on and take these off now.  We don't need to talk about it any more."
 Daddy and Vake reviewing the letter from Santa Claus.
 Cousins.  In their matching Santa pjs.



 Uncle Dennis took a turn with the headband, too.
 One of the biggest hits of the day was the turntable from baby Mary Frances.
 And Billy the train was also a big hit.
 And here are the cousins enjoying the afternoon sun!!!




I should have taken more pictures- I totally missed the Christmas feast that Eric prepared, and Dennis on the phone getting Mom's new phone hooked up, and the sampler I made for MF.  Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment