Thursday, December 20, 2012

Haircut!

Like his brother, Gil (until today) had a little baby mulet-just this short, scrappy section of long hair.

No more.

Today, when I went to get my eyebrows done, Hien demulleted him.

We're fresh out of babies on the Boulevard.

Who knew I would be so gutted? As a teenager, I always preferred babysitting for olde children but boy oh boy do I love my little babykins.

And the thing that's hard is that the daily routine is mundane enough that if you're not careful, you can wish the days away. But these days that make up the years are so short. And I am already so acutely aware that my boys don't need me as much or in the same way that a newborn needs his mother. I remember sleeping with each of them and just loving so much, and those days are behind me now.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. A -
    You could always have #3? Maybe a daughter!?

    -BIM

    ReplyDelete