Sunday, December 16, 2012

And the Dino will lie down with the Lamb?

 
 
 What a fun night we had.  Tonight was the GHTC Christmas pageant.  For those of you following along at home, you know that Vake loves dinosaurs and you also know that the pageant has been on our minds.  Vake and I had talked about how all the animals were excited that Jesus was being born, so when he announced that he wanted to be a Christmas dinosaur, what could I really say? 

Anyway, the director of Christian Education didn't have a problem with it, so Vake was my Pteranodon and Gillie was my sweet little lambie. 
 Everyone was excited to get ready for the pageant.
 "And the Dino shall lie down with the lamb."
 Here I am with my sweet little lambie.  Forgive the fact that I look old and exhausted.  I think I might be both, although in my head I am neither. 

 Vake was such a trooper.  He marched down the aisle, he sat with the other nativity animals and the angels. 
 Too sweet.

 By the end, it was almost more than he could bear.  He was crazy excited that he was in church with his costume on.
 We're in the final countdown to the 25th!


No comments:

Post a Comment