Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Outtakes

 It is a little past 10 on Christmas Day and what a happy day it has been- more on that tomorrow when I post about the Christmas Eve and Christmas Day fun- and when I am not so full of delicious dinner.  I leave you with these Christmas gems.

I was trying to get a close up of the Christmas shirt and overall combo- turns out it was the only matched set I bought and a BIG THANK YOU  for that, because this is the, wait for it, only set of pictures I got in these two pieces of clothing all holiday season.


 Perhaps it would have been better if I had just laundered the shirt and the overalls, pressed them and put them on the bed and taken pictures of them without the childrens.
 Really?

The days are long but the years are short.

No comments:

Post a Comment