Thursday, January 19, 2012

Three Weeks Already-Gil!

He's already so big. It is crazy that three weeks ago was such an eventful day.

Gil's super easy- as easy as Vake was, if not easier. Last night, he slept until 2 and then went back to sleep and I woke him up at 7:30 to eat.
The difference that I see in myself is that I am more confident in my abilities as a parent and a caregiver- I'm less concerned (or at least a little less concerned) about my ability to feed this child and to respond to his needs. (I found myself thinking, "Ok, whatever..." when our sweet young pediatrician was telling me that we needed to wake Gil up to feed him every three hours. I mean, does the child look like he's starving to you?)

I am much more appreciative too of how short this time is. It is going to be over before I know it. I love my toddler Vake but my goodness there is something about a baby!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment