Tuesday, January 24, 2012

How is Vake doing?

After questions about how much baby Gil weighs and how the labor process went, the next question inevitably is "How's Vake doing with the baby?"

The answer is that he is doing GREAT. Vake LOVES having a baby around- there's been almost no jealousy, and Vake just wants to kiss the baby, hold the baby, help change him, help give him a bath, etc., etc., etc. (to quote The King and I, which Eric and I just saw on Friday night and that was WONDERFUL).

In fact, the other day, Eric was taking a well deserved sleep-in on a Sunday morning and I had both boys downstairs- Gil was fussing and Vake dropped what he was doing, ran over and said, "That baby needs his big brudder" and started kissing the baby. It was just too sweet.

I have pics from the birthday party but of course I accidentally left my purse that had my camera in the car of someone who lives in Williamsburg. Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Good boy, Vake. He probably didn't get this from Eric!

    Little Brother, BIM

    ReplyDelete