Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bringing it in with a Bang!!!

Here's to 10 pounds 4 ounces of sheer cuteness!!!!!

Harold Kress Gillespie Martin ("Gil") arrived on Thursday, December 29, 2011 via emergency c-section. He gave us 2 real runs for our money in the first 24 hours of life but now things have slowed down to a normal (!) pace and we are all recovering nicely.

I am feeling better and better with each passing day (thank goodness- I will tell you that Friday was REALLY rough) and we're looking forward to going home tomorrow with our little Mooseman.

Once we get resettled, I'll fill you in with all the details!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Good job on the big production! And I do mean big--Moose Man? That doesn't sound like an ice dancer! Leslie writes from Shanghai that being a grandma twice over should be considered to be a more intense credential than just once--so I guess I'm left bank granny squared?

    ReplyDelete